About This Plan
- Planters provide a beautiful accent to the front of this elegant home plan as well as to the private porch in the back.
- Activities center around the huge family room, which flows easily into the formal living and dining rooms, the informal eating nook and the spacious kitchen.
- Rustic beams in the vaulted ceiling, a raised-hearth fireplace and sliding glass doors to the porch make the family room the focal point of the floor plan.
- The gourmet kitchen offers an angled sink that overlooks the bayed eating area and the outdoor spaces beyond.
- The luxurious master suite accesses the rear patio and boasts a walk-in closet, a double-sink vanity and a separate tub and shower.
- Three additional large bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, share a combination bath and dressing room.
- Related Plans: Need a three-car garage? See house plan 5558BR.
- See these related two-car garage house plans: 55023BR and 5562BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- Storage: 88 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12