Elegant House Plan with Grand Entry Portico
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Classic columns support the home plan's grand entry portico. Brick and stucco combine with multi-paned windows to give it a Tudor flavor.
- The ceiling in the patrician entry and richly glassed octagonal living room is two stories high. A second floor bridge divides the two environments. A polished wooden balustrade, on the left, sweeps up to the second floor.
- The luxurious master suite is well-isolated from family activities. Amenities include a bayed sitting area, enormous walk-in closet, sumptuous spa tub, oversized shower, two vanities and access to the expansive patio. A door could be added between the study and the master bedroom.
- Kitchen and family room are bright and open, with only an eating bar separating them. The spacious kitchen has every convenience. Utilities are but a few steps away, accessible from the three-car garage as well. In the family room, vaulting adds drama to the two-story-high sky lit ceiling. Light streams in through stacked windows that flank the fireplace.
- Second floor rooms in the house plan are equally generous in size. They include a library/loft that overlooks the entry, three bedrooms (one with walk-in closet and private bathroom), a dual-compartment bathroom, a balcony open to the family room, and an L-shaped bonus room.