About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The covered front porch frames an attractive brick and glass entryway. With a barrel vault open to the second floor, light streams in to enhance the spacious feeling.
- To the right of the entry, a vaulted office can serve as a small den, library or sewing room. Optional doors provide privacy, or leave them off for a more open effect.
- The large great room is the hub of this home plan. This is a room where family and friends bask in the warmth of the corner fireplace. The vaulted dining room opens into the solarium that is lit with four skylights.
- The L-shaped kitchen is great for a family on the go. A central cook top and eating bar lets you prepare and serve food with a minimum of bother. Other kitchen features include a pantry and island.
- The large master suite is suited for maximum privacy, allowing enjoyment of the Jacuzzi tub and glass block shower. A skylight brightens the sleeping area and a huge walk-in closet provides plenty of space for your wardrobe. A separate vanity sits just outside the private bathroom. The first floor includes an additional full bath and a utility room with closet and window to the front porch.
- The top floor has three modest bedrooms, each with closet space and a large window. There is extra storage in the hallway, along with access to the full bathroom.
- The three-car garage has a shop/storage area with a built-in workbench and a wood box.