About This Plan
- The covered front porch frames an attractive brick and glass entryway. With a barrel vault open to the second floor, light streams in to enhance the spacious feeling.
- To the right of the entry, a vaulted office can serve as a small den, library or sewing room. Optional doors provide privacy, or leave them off for a more open effect.
- The large great room is the hub of this home plan. This is a room where family and friends bask in the warmth of the corner fireplace. The vaulted dining room opens into the solarium that is lit with four skylights.
- The L-shaped kitchen is great for a family on the go. A central cook top and eating bar lets you prepare and serve food with a minimum of bother. Other kitchen features include a pantry and island.
- The large master suite is suited for maximum privacy, allowing enjoyment of the Jacuzzi tub and glass block shower. A skylight brightens the sleeping area and a huge walk-in closet provides plenty of space for your wardrobe. A separate vanity sits just outside the private bathroom. The first floor includes an additional full bath and a utility room with closet and window to the front porch.
- The top floor has three modest bedrooms, each with closet space and a large window. There is extra storage in the hallway, along with access to the full bathroom.
- The three-car garage has a shop/storage area with a built-in workbench and a wood box.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss