4 - 5
About This Plan
- This elegant home plan combines a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior and provides a delightful setting for both entertaining and individual solitude.
- A living room and bay-windowed dining room provide an open area for formal entertaining, which can spill outside to the entertainment terrace or to the nearby gathering room with its dramatic fireplace.
- On the opposite side of the house, French doors make it possible for the study/guest room to be closed off from the rest of the first floor.
- The master suite is also a private retreat, offering a fireplace as well as an abundance of natural light, and a bath designed to pamper.
- The entire family will enjoy the second-floor media loft from which a balcony overlooks the two-story gathering room below.
- Two family bedrooms and two full baths complete the plan.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 1"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss