Elegant Master Down Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This elegant 1-1/2 story design boasts luxurious features and a very "livable" floor plan. The attractive brick exterior is accented with stucco quoins and keystones. The popular "master-down" design offers some of today's most requested features in a modest 2,653 square feet.
- Just beyond the lovely glass front entry lies an open foyer which vaults to 18'. To the right is a spacious dining room with a 4" raised floor surrounded by decorative columns. Just beyond the "bridge" is the 16' x 17'-7" great room which vaults to 18'.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a tray ceiling. It's bath is vaulted and features a dressing area with his and hers walk-in closets.
- The kitchen offers abundant cabinet space and includes the "much-requested" center island. There's also a large laundry room with a laundry tub.
- Upstairs, accessed by the "bridge", are the two secondary bedrooms, measuring 11'-3" x 12'-5" and 11'-11" x 13'-4". The bonus areas allow for the addition of a 4th bedroom, a bath, and a home office.
- Lower level rooms which are not vaulted have 9' ceilings. All upper level rooms have 8' ceilings.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 2032GA, 2043GA, 2044GA and 20010GA.