Elegant Master Down Living
About This Plan
- The main entry for this house plan is on the front corner. Steps, if needed, are flanked by stone/wood columns leading up to a 144 square foot front porch.
- The master is accessed from a shadow hall at the foyer. A powder room is also accessed from the foyer, secluding it from the main living spaces. The master is big with a large walk in closet and roll in shower. There is room for a soaking tub configuration as an option.
- A 90 degree turn and change of ceiling shape bring you into the main living space as you pass the double glass doors opening to the office study. The office study and great room receive great natural lighting.
- A two-sided fireplace and glass back shelving look through the dining area, and to the right built in window seats sit below the window sills. Elegantly mount your flat screen on the stone veneer that surrounds the fireplace on the great room side.
- The dining area is separated from the open style kitchen by a wide stone topped island. Both open directly to a screened porch and open sundeck creating a seamless connection between indoor and out door living.
- A multi-use utility room holds a butlers' pantry kitchen, the laundry, and broom type storage closets.
- An open stairway leads to a balcony overlook big enough to be a hallway play space. A storage closet at the end of the overlook is a nice touch. One bedroom has a walk in closet and private bath. Two more bedrooms share a hall bath, and there is storage in a hall linen closet for necessities.
- The upstairs hall leads to a bonus space over the garage that can be finished off as needed.
- This energy-efficient house plan is shown with solar panels on the roof - both the 6:12 and 4:12 pitches. These were installed by the homeowner and are not part of the plan package.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate farmhouse exterior with house plan 16711RH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 916 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick