About This Plan
- This elegant masterpiece is an amenity-filled retreat for any large family.
- Two-story ceilings enhance the foyer and the grand salon, which shares a see-through fireplace with the vaulted morning/keeping room.
- Columns define the dining room to the left of the foyer; to the right is a bayed library with an arched entrance.
- The spacious master suite includes two walk-in closets and a lavish private bath.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms, one with a private bath, reside along a gallery hall that overlooks the foyer.
- Related Plans: For a brick exterior, see house plan 12004JL (2,702 s.f.).
- Gain a fifth bedroom with 12088JL (3,228 s.f.) and 12037JL (3,339 s.f., 3-car garage and reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick