Elegant Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows and an elegant hip roof distinguish this lovely Mediterranean house plan.
- The open layout inside makes the home feel larger and gives you wonderful views.
- Half walls and interior columns keep the sight lines open.
- There's a formal living room and dining room and an informal family room and morning room for casual meals.
- The two bedrooms are separated with the vaulted master suite set off by itself.
- A door in the den leads out to a private covered porch.
- The two car garage has a large workshop space and plenty of room for bikes and lawn equipment.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 81296W (2,520 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss