Elegant One Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings add a touch of elegance to this one story Traditional house plan.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the large great room that acts as the main gathering spot of the home.
- The kitchen and dining room are off to one side and the dining room is expanded by a lovely bay window.
- A split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The covered porch in back is accessed from the great room and the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick