Elegant Post-Modern Design
About This Plan
- Here's a design that is highly fashionable today and that will undoubtedly stay in style for decades.
- A wagon roof porch with paired columns lends sophistication to an elegant design. Half-round transom windows and gable vents unify the facade.
- Inside, a diagonal stairway forms the keystone of an exciting, angular design.The foyer leads visitors past the den into the sunken living room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- Square columned arcades separate the living room from the dining room. The generously sized family room also sports a vaulted ceiling.
- A sunny bay window defines the breakfast area, which includes a sliding glass door to the deck.
- The thoroughly modern kitchen includes an island cooktop and pantry.
- Upstairs, a stylish master suite features a private bath and large closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front