Elegant Ranch Home for a Corner Lot
About This Plan
- Brick, stucco and a hip roof adorn this elegant Ranch home that is nicely detailed.
- Columns mark the entry to the big vaulted family room with its warm fireplace.
- From here you can see the kitchen and the breakfast nook.
- The master suite gets top of the line attention with a tray ceiling and separate vaulted sitting area set off by more columns.
- Even the master bath is vaulted and boasts twin walk-in closets and a huge soaking tub.
- Split bedrooms place the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Entry: 26 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick