Elegant Ranch With Room to Grow
About This Plan
- Beautifully trimmed box-bay windows flank the tall covered front porch of this formally balanced country ranch design. Tall windows add elegance and transmit plenty of light to the foyer and the living and dining rooms on either side.
- Ceilings in the living room, dining room and great room step up to 11'. In the great room, French doors open to the rear.
- The side-facing kitchen overlooks the great room and the vaulted breakfast room.
- Another stepped ceiling graces the bayed master bedroom, which opens to two walk-in closets and a roomy compartmented bath.
- Vaulted bonus space is found upstairs.
- Optionally, a two-car garage can be built off the laundry room, adding 20'4' to the overall width.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick