About This Plan
- Elegant simplicity aptly captures the nature of this Italian Renaissance-style home. The rooms have been carefully arranged to increase their apparent size, eliminate wasted space and provide sweeping interior views - all within a home plan of 1,200 sq. ft.
- A recessed doorway shelters visitors and leads to a roomy foyer with a commanding pair of columns framing the impressive living room fireplace beyond.
- Space is provided for a stair in the foyer to rise to an optional attic or future second story.
- The living room features large windows flanking the hearth, soothing curved corners and is graced at one end by an arch framing the dining room to great effect.
- In the dining room you'll find ample room for a sideboard, while a built-in china closet compliments a matching arch leading to the sunny kitchen, service entrance and the secluded master wing beyond.
- The master suite has twin closets and private bath. Bedroom 2 features a built-in dresser within an arched recess while Bedroom 3 has matching entrance and closet doors within a single alcove as well as built-in bookshelves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms