Elegant Southern House Plan with Circular Porch
About This Plan
- A distinctive circular porch adds an unusual feature to this elegant Southern house plan.
- Double tray ceilings top the formal dining room and the first floor master suite.
- The family room, breakfast nook and kitchen are all united under one ceiling with great views from the kitchen sink.
- The spacious master suite faces front and has a deluxe master bathroom with two sinks and a jetted tub set in the corner.
- All the other bedrooms are on the upper level, each one a generous size with a walk-in closet.
- The rec room has sloped ceiling and a nice storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Storage: 16 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12