Elegant Southern Ranch Home
About This Plan
- A brick exterior, hip roof and decorative shutters lend elegance to this Southern ranch home plan.
- Every room is a generous size and special touches such as tray ceilings are designed into the family room and master suite.
- The large kitchen has a much-desired walk-in pantry, an island and an informal eating bar by the sink.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Dine in the screened porch or step out onto the deck to get some sun.
- Note the large size of the laundry room, sure to be a welcome feature.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 370 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick