Elegant Southern Style
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows and decorative shutters combine with a beautiful front porch to give this Southern home plan great curb appeal.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer, making the room feel larger and giving you wonderful views.
- You'll never feel crowded in the huge living room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats three and overlooks the bayed eating nook.
- The master suite is placed on the left away from the other family bedrooms.
- A corner fireplace and tray ceiling make homeowners feel special.
- All three of the other bedrooms are comfortably in size.
- The rear covered porch shelters you from the sun and has plenty of room for table and chairs.
- Note the big storage closet in the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick