About This Plan
- An intricate roof line and columns draw your eyes to this elegant one bedroom Southern house plan.
- Using columns instead of walls enhances the sightlines inside.
- Built-ins and tray ceilings add a custom feel to the home and there are three fireplaces to add warmth.
- The enormous open floor plan expands the feeling of spaciousness.
- A truly deluxe master suite features a bayed sitting area, double tray ceiling and two large walk-in closets plus a grand soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1154 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12