About This Plan
- This delightful one-level home plan is designed to provide the homeowner with elegant surroundings in a convenient, relaxed package.
- A formal dining room defined by columns is visually open to the great room, showcasing a corner fireplace, 12' ceiling height and triple windows that open to the rear deck.
- A triple slider off the breakfast room offers access to a delightful screened porch, and an open stair rail to the lower level adds dimension to the family eating area and invites this space to be part of the living area.
- The master bedroom suite with deluxe bath and spacious walk-in closet treats the homeowner to opulent surroundings.
- Included in the finished basement plan are two additional bedrooms and a large rec room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,141 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 719 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss