Elegant Traditional Brick Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Elegance is the first word that comes to mind when gazing at this Traditional home plan with two-story ceilings in the foyer and grand room.
- A private library with views of the front lies off the foyer.
- Both the formal grand room and the informal keeping rooms have fireplaces flanked by built-ins.
- Double doors in each room lead to either a patio or wood deck when you want to enjoy the outdoors.
- Homeowners will be pampered in the huge master suite with tray ceilings, a separate sitting area and huge walk-in closet with his and her sections.
- Bedroom 4 also has a massive walk-in closet.
- Note the convenience of a second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery