Elegant Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Steep hip roofs and a stone exterior add European elegance to this large, comfortable home with a 708 square foot in-law suite attached.
- In-laws can live comfortably with their own kitchen, dining and living space and still be close to the grandkids.
- A magnificent staircase catches your eye in the main home as you enter through double front doors.
- The formal living and dining rooms are open to each other and the foyer, creating a feeling of spaciousness.
- You will have plenty of room to move around in the extra-large laundry room off the garage.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms share a hall bath while the master suite enjoys its own private bath.
- An open rail allows you to overlook the staircase and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss