Elegant Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just 45' wide, this elegant Traditional home plan has a steep hip roof and stone accents on the exterior.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to a quiet study with tray ceiling.
- The main living area is further back and has a corner fireplace.
- Views extend to the kitchen with its eating bar island that has a 42" ledge.
- Even the covered rear patio enjoys a fireplace and a built-in outdoor gas barbecue.
- The master bedroom is off by itself on the main floor.
- Two bedrooms on the upper level share a jack and jill bathroom and future rec space lies close by.
- The garage measures 22' across and is 21' deep with the bump out measuring 11' across and 2' deep.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 504 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick