Elegant Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows extend across the front of this elegant Traditional house plan.
- A grand two-story foyer showcases the fanned staircase.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls and allow views of the vaulted living room and the dining room.
- The home comes with both a den and a computer room for the kids to do homework.
- In back, a sunken family room is open to the huge kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, bedroom 4 boasts a vaulted ceiling while bedroom 3 has a charming window seat.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling,and a lovely sitting area with fireplace.
- Use the huge imagination room for whatever your heart desires.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,403 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 849 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss