Elegant Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Copper roofing tops the sheltered front entry of this stately Traditional house plan.
- With 11' high ceilings on the first floor, the already large house feels even more spacious.
- The formal dining room benefits from the nearby butler's pantry that makes serving those holiday meals even easier.
- In the great room, a triple bank of windows overlooks the covered rear porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The T-shaped informal area by the kitchen lets you see into the keeping room and breakfast nook while cooking.
- Homeowners get a lovely master retreat in a quiet spot at the back of the house.
- Cozy up with your favorite book in the sitting area.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor get a walk-in closet.
- There's a floored attic for storage and a kid's den to keep their toys away from the main floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick