Elegant Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Copper roofing tops the sheltered front entry of this stately Traditional house plan.
- With 11' high ceilings on the first floor, the already large house feels even more spacious.
- The formal dining room benefits from the nearby butler's pantry that makes serving those holiday meals even easier.
- In the great room, a triple bank of windows overlooks the covered rear porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- The T-shaped informal area by the kitchen lets you see into the keeping room and breakfast nook while cooking.
- Homeowners get a lovely master retreat in a quiet spot at the back of the house.
- Cozy up with your favorite book in the sitting area.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor get a walk-in closet.
- There's a floored attic for storage and a kid's den to keep their toys away from the main floor.