Elegant Traditional House Plan on One Level
About This Plan
- Two bay windows in the front of this elegant Traditional house plan expand bedroom 4 and the dining room with its 13' high ceiling.
- An open layout in back unites the family room, nook and kitchen - all with nice high 10' ceilings.
- A gorgeous master suite creates the perfect retreat with its boxed ceiling and separate sitting room.
- Note the twin walk-in closets in the spacious master bathroom.
- The other three family bedrooms are all across the house in a separate wing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 5"
- Depth: 56' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick