Elegant Traditional House Plan with Private Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Arched transom windows and beautiful roof lines accent this elegant Traditional house plan.
- The lovely brick exterior give the home a substantial feel.
- A raised formal living room boasts a double tray ceiling, a big fireplace and a bay window that overlooks the rear porch.
- Built-ins line one wall of the quiet study that has a 12' ceiling.
- In the informal area of the home, you can work at the kitchen sink and still see into the bayed breakfast nook and the huge media room.
- Bedrooms are split apart to give you a quiet and private master suite with two spacious walk-in closets.
- On the second floor, the guest bedroom is huge and would make a wonderful in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 11"
- Depth: 72' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick