Elegant Traditional House Plan with Vaulted and Tray Ceilings
About This Plan
- Beautiful ceiling treatments adorn most of the first floor rooms in this elegant Traditional home.
- A gallery hallway connects the first floor master suite to the informal kitchen family room area with a triple window that overlooks the rear grilling porch.
- The L-shape of the open informal area means you have wonderful views from the kitchen sink while you cook.
- Twin walk-in closets line the hallway between the master bedroom and master bathroom.
- On the second floor, bedroom 3 has a huge walk-in closet and a separate cedar closet for off season clothes storage.
- The shared hall bathroom has two sinks in a dressing area.
- Double doors open to the enormous rec room that is sure to be a family favorite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12