Elegant Tudor in Two Versions
About This Plan
- This elegant Tudor house plan is perfect for the family that wants to move up in living area, style and luxury.
- As you enter this home, you will find a living room with a fireplace to the right. The adjacent formal dining room easily leads to the kitchen.
- The open kitchen/breakfast room accesses the rear terrace.
- Down a few steps, the spacious family room is highlighted with a fireplace and access to the rear covered porch.
- Upstairs, the family will enjoy three bedrooms and a full bath, along with a spacious master suite.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in a reverse layout, see house plan 81121W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss