Elegant Two-Story Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- A gorgeous curved staircase wraps around the wet bar and is the focal point of this elegant Mediterranean house plan.
- Interior columns keep the formal dining room open to view the grand room where a wall of sliding glass doors take you out to the uncovered lanai.
- There's also a covered lanai off the kitchen so you can grill outside even in the rain.
- The handy pool half bath keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- Homeowners get a restful retreat in the form of a huge master bedroom with attached study.
- Columns frame the grand soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- Suite 2 is on the main floor with four more bedroom suites on the huge upper level.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you see down into the grand room below.
- The game room comes with a wet bar and a sunken bonus room caps off the second floor of this magnificent home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Entry: 82 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 223 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery