Elegant Two-Story with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- An imposing arched entry and an angled three-car garage make the exterior of this traditional home planall the more special and distinctive.
- A spacious foyer features a grand curved stairway leading to the second floor. Various ceiling heights abound throughout with over 13' in the living and dining rooms.
- The large kitchen flows into the breakfast nook and family room creating an open informal living area perfect for an active family. Special features include a fireplace, built-in shelves and a large island with a second sink.
- The main floor den is close to the full bath making it suitable for use as a private guest bedroom.
- The magnificent master suite includes an inviting fireplace, a grand walk-in closet and a large master bath with two vanities, a shower, and spa tub surrounded by tile. Two additional bedrooms share a bath with twin sinks.
- A second stairway off the family room gives access to the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick