Elegantly Modest 3 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Accents of stone enhance the stucco exterior and hip roof of this modest 3 bed European house plan.
- Elegant interior columns are used to separate rooms on the first floor, keeping the sightlines open.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one big space, making both rooms feel larger.
- A tray ceiling tops the master suite located in back of the house away from street noise.
- Thoughtful touches include a walk-in pantry and bench seating off the garage entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12