Elevated Beach House Plan for a Narrow Footprint
About This Plan
- Transom windows,coffered ceilings, and outdoor spaces front and back make this narrow elevated beach house a great design to build in your space-constrained, tight lot with views.
- The open layout in back lets you see from the kitchen to the living room to the rear porch.
- There is plenty of storage available with multiple closets throughout the home.
- The entire second floor is devoted to the master suite with its private deck to relax on.
- Open railing lets you look down to the hall below.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.), 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.) and 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plans 44145TD(2,110 sq. ft.), 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.) and 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12