Elevated Coastal Home Plan with 2 Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This elevated coastal home plan is built on pilings and gives you two bedrooms separated by a central kitchen and living area.
- Stairs take you to a 15' by 12' covered porch with views in three directions.
- French doors open to the living room / kitchen area with a roomy island giving you casual seating and prep space.
- Bedrooms are located on each end of the home and each has its own bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss