Elevated Coastal Home Plan with Second Floor Study with Balcony
About This Plan
- This elevated coastal home plan gives you lots of parking and storage on the ground level as well as covered outdoor space. A foyer with a closet and elevator completes this level.
- There are two outdoor spaces - one in front and one in back - on the main living level. The back lanai is accessible from the gathering room, living room and the master bedroom.
- Bedrooms occupy three of the foyer corners of the main floor. The fourth corner gives you the gathering room and kitchen.
- Stairs take you to the top floor where a study with balcony awaits.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,889 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1500 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss