Elevated Coastal House Plan with 4 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The shared living spaces, for this coastal house plan, reside on the second level to maximize views, along with a powder bath and guest suite.
- Family and friends can linger at the large kitchen island, or find a seat in the attached dining room, both with grand views through the living room, past the covered porch, and beyond.
- The main level is where you'll find the sleeping rooms, and an office with access to the wrap-around porch.
- The master suite boasts a private porch, walk-in closet, and master bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- Two additional bedrooms each include a full bath, and a bunk room on this level tremendously increases the bed count. A centrally located laundry room reduces time spent on the chore.
- The lower level, or garage level, provides space for 4 cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1195 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"