Elevated Coastal House Plan with Elevator for a 30'-Wide Lot
About This Plan
- Enjoy elevated living and views to the beach in this raised house plan. The residential elevator makes it easy to get up and down after a long day on your feet walking the beach.
- A wide open view greets you on the main level due to the marvelous open floor plan.
- The L-shaped kitchen has a big island giving you more surface space.
- Porches can be found on all levels.
- The master suite has access to a private porch with beach views. Two other bedrooms and laundry complete the upper floor.
- The ground level gives you parking and storage for your beach gear and has a covered patio in back.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15244NC and 15009NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 29' 11"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front