About This Plan
- With its columned porch, ornate balustrade, and rich stucco exterior, this luxury house plan exudes a stately presence. The foyer is formal with an open balcony ceiling. To the right of the foyer is the study with wood paneling and cabinetry.
- The dining room is surrounded by paneled columns. The space is embellished with a trey ceiling and is connected to the kitchen by a butlers pantry and large walk-in pantry for food storage.
- The great room - visible from the foyer - features a richly paneled fireplace wall and a 2-story glass wall. The kitchen is a chef's dream. It is joined by a bright and cheery breakfast room and has access to the adjoining arbor and patio.
- The sunken family room has a coffered ceiling and fireplace. An entertainment center is also included along with a wall of windows looking out to the patio.
- The owners retreat includes a large bedroom, sitting room, morning kitchen, walk-in closet and access to the screened porch and study. It also includes private access to a hidden staircase leading to a state-of-the-art home theatre/bonus room. The vaulted master bath has a massive palladian window between angled vanities and an oversized shower.
- The screen porch is truly an outdoor living area complete with summer kitchen and half bath, with access to the patio and pool area.
- The upper level features a guest suite with its own kitchen and laundry area. This suite also has access to a patio overlooking the pool. This level is also complete with an exercise room and office, each enjoying its own bath and overlooking the courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 9"
- Depth: 129' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1603 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss