Empty Nester Dream Home
About This Plan
- The great room and dining room are accented by a sloped ceiling, columns and custom moldings.
- Slope ceilings continue to the pleasant breakfast area where light permeates through the rear windows and French doors. An adjacent screened porch is a delightful surprise.
- Easy access to the laundry room and garage from the kitchen creates a step saving work area.
- Relaxing in the master bedroom suite is enhanced by the ultra bath with whirlpool tub. For drama a tray ceiling tops this quiet retreat.
- Accessing the option of transforming a bedroom into a study opens the foyer and great room to an even larger visual area, creating the perfect home for the empty nester or single homeowner.
- See these related home plans: 39076ST and 39032ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,782 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,782 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss