Empty Nester's Retreat
About This Plan
- This one bedroom, one level Traditional house plan works well for the empty nester who doesn't want a lot of bedrooms.
- Elegant interior columns keep the sightlines open between the dining room and the spacious great room.
- The two-way fireplace warms both rooms.
- More columns are used to define the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The home comes with a large covered deck and a large utility room so you never feel cramped.
- A quiet study off the foyer open with double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12