About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This two-story enchanting beauty has all the features that make this a home you will be proud to show your friends. Elegant stone showcases an impressive exterior that is topped by an ornate tile roof.
- The vaulted entry boasts an overhead balcony and a semi-circular staircase to the second floor. The entry leads directly into the vaulted living room. Dual skylights brighten the entire area, while a gas fireplace maintains an even temperature. An arched doorway ushers you into the dining area.
- The master suite and home office are situated to the left of the entry. The master suite is loaded with amenities including walk-in closets, a large sleeping area, personal access to the back deck, linen storage and a private bathroom with shower, vanity and oversized tub with a built-in planter. The adjacent home office is sizeable enough to run a small business from, and contains a walk-in closet. A half bath is across the hail.
- The spacious walk-through kitchen features a walk-in pantry, island stove, trash compactor, garden window, eating bar and double ovens. A roomy breakfast nook is on one side of the kitchen and an arched doorway leads to the dining room on the opposite side. Counter space is abundant.
- A big family room-theater, with built-in entertainment center will provide hours of enjoyment for you and your guests. Two secondary bedrooms and another half bath are to the rear of the plan. A good-sized utility room, with built-in ironing board, completes the lower level. The two-car garage accommodates a handy shop/storage area with built-in workbench and a stairway to your own wine cellar.
- The upper level houses a sky lit guest suite that can serve overnight visitors or provide permanent quarters for an older relative residing within the household. This floor is also fitted with a recreation room, full bathroom and a secluded loft. The railed balcony overlooks the living room below.
- Ceilings: main floor 9', second floor 8'.
- Foundation: crawl space.