Enchanting European Castle
About This Plan
- Experience all the allure of a French castle with this home's exquisite stucco-and-stone exterior, oriel tower, and bay-shaped, covered porch for an entrance in style.
- Elongated windows add a special touch of European enchantment, while allowing plenty of natural sunshine inside.
- A large dining room with prominent bay window walls opens up off the foyer, which also gives direct access to a quite versatile room, a study, a formal living room, or guest room.
- Pass through the foyer and enter the exceptional great room with its vaulted ceiling, double French doors, and large warming fireplace.
- 'A retreat within its own castle' describes the downstairs' master suite with a visually striking tray ceiling, bay windows and a private door to the patio.
- The upper level has two bedrooms and an option room that may function as an additional bedroom with sleeping loft or children's den with a play loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12