Enchanting European House Plan
About This Plan
- Delightful balconies and patios play a large part of the appeal of this enchanting French Country house plan.
- Inside, interior columns are used instead of walls, preserving the views.
- The well-planned kitchen lies near the walk-in pantry and laundry room to keep things organized.
- Walls of glass give you fabulous sightlines to the outdoor space where there's a handy pool bath to keep wet feet out of the main house.
- The extra-special den is on two-levels and opens to a private patio for when you want to take a break from work.
- The opulent master suite boasts a sunken sitting room and a stunning master bathroom with a huge soaking tub backed by an enormous two-entry shower.
- The upper floor holds three luxurious bedroom suites and a super-sized exercise room with two dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 95' 8"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss