Enchanting Family-Friendly Home Plan
About This Plan
- The solid brick exterior combined with an arched window, front porch and three-car garage enhances the curb appeal of this enchanting, family friendly home plan.
- The warm and inviting fireplace flanked by matching French doors and a 10 foot sloped ceiling creates a grand first impression.
- Providing a functional as well as delightful area, the spacious kitchen with bar seating, dining area with angled bay and delightful rear porch compliment this splendid floor plan.
- You will enjoy the luxury of the master bedroom suite with lavishly equipped bath and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and first floor laundry complete this popular one story home plan.
- Related Plans: See these modified versions of this house plan - 3907ST, 3927ST, 39012ST and 39063ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 47' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss