Enchanting Hillside Design in Two Widths
About This Plan
- This simple plan harbors an enchanting surprise - it has a lower level for hillside lots.
- The main level offers complete livability with a den to the left of the entry and the great room, nook and kitchen to the left. The den contains a bay window and built-ins, while the great room has a fireplace and corner media center. The dining room opens to a covered porch and terrace.
- Down a short hallway with niche is the master suite. It is appointed with a walk-in closet and a bath with spa tub and walk-in shower.
- An open staircase leads to the lower level, where there are three family bedrooms, a games room, a wine cellar, a wet bar and loads of storage. Bedroom 2 has a private bath with spa tub.
- Note the large patio accessed through double doors in the games room.
- The double garage, on the main level, has workshop space. with a butler's pantry in between.
- Related Plan: For a wider version (75'), see house plan 69011AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,955 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss