Enchanting Neighborhood Design
About This Plan
- Imagine coming home to this enchanting traditional home. Friends and family will feel welcomed onto the charming front porch of this neighborhood design.
- On those cold wintry evenings, you and your family will create lasting memories in front of the fireplace in the great room.
- Start family traditions in the morning by eating breakfast with your loved ones in the breakfast nook open to the kitchen and eat at bar.
- After the kids are in their own beds separated by a full bath, you can retreat to the privacy of the master suite complete with nine foot boxed ceiling, walk-in closet, and master bath with 'his and her' vanities.
- Optional Basement Available for $ 250.00.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick