Enchanting Victorian Manor
About This Plan
- This enchanting manor displays architectural elements typical of the Victorian Style: asymmetrical facade, decorative shingles and gables, and a covered porch.
- The two-story living room with a fireplace and wet bar opens to the glass-enclosed rear porch with skylights.
- A spacious kitchen is filled with amenities including an island cooktop, built-in desk, and butler's pantry connecting to the dining room.
- The master suite, adjacent to the study, opens to the rear deck; a cozy fireplace keeps the room warm on chilly evenings. Separate His and Hers dressing rooms are outfitted with vanities and walk-in closets, and a luxurious whirlpool tub connects the baths.
- The second floor opens to a large lounge with built-in cabinets and bookshelves. Three bedrooms and two full baths complete the second-floor living arrangements.
- The three-car garage contains disappearing stairs to an attic storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,581 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 4"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick