About This Plan
- This contemporary design provides a gracious lifestyle in almost any setting. Its energy-efficient features include insulated glazing as well as full, extra-thick ceiling and wall insulation.
- From the hexagonal front porch, you step into the vaulted entry. Vaulted ceilings also span the great room, the den and the master suite. With its two closets, the den can easily serve as a third bedroom.
- A cozy fireplace anchors the great room, encompassing a living area, a U-shaped kitchen and a dining area with built-in buffet and bay window. A laundry room and a full bath next to bedroom two complete the first floor.
- An open staircase with skylights leads to a balcony hallway and the private master suite. The bedroom includes a bumped-out sitting area; the deluxe bath, twin sinks, spa tub, glass-enclosed shower and walk-in wardrobe with access to storage space over the garage.
- This house plan is available either with or without a daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12