Energy Efficient Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The master suite is privately situated in the back of the home and the master bath includes a giant-sized walk-in closet, built-in linen storage and convenient access to utility room.
- The covered rear porch is great for quiet relaxation. At 10' in depth it has room for outdoor furniture.
- The easy stairwell gives you access to attic storage.
- The living room, kitchen, entry and dining all have spacious 11' ceilings.
- The unique kitchen design is both elegant and practical.
- Close off the door and open Bedroom 4 to the living room and gain a den or home office
- Enjoy the higher insulation values that comes with the house plans 2x6 exterior walls.
- Alternate Construction: For an ICF version of this house plan, see 55064BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12