Energy Efficient Ranch on Basement
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This ranch is a gracious single level lifestyle home plan with a basement that holds two or three additional bedrooms and two additional baths.
- A covered front porch flanked by stone and wood columns opens to a coffered foyer. To the left is a hall with 10' ceilings and ahead is a pass-through opening to the dining kitchen area. And tucked behind pocket doors you'll find a brightly lit office/study.
- The stairwell to the basement features floor-to-ceiling wood 6x6 posts and a unique Craftsman-style rail and baluster system, a focal point of the residence.
- The living is spacious and has a high-efficiency gas fireplace framed in stone and built in cabinets.
- The large open-style kitchen has a roomy pantry, 6-burner gas range, a free-standing granite island, and built in locations for the refrigerator and upright freezer. It all opens to a spacious dining area that looks out onto the screen porch through double doors.
- A short hall leads to the garage and accesses the utility /laundry area.
- The master suite features double walk-in closets and luxury five-fixture bath.
- Downstairs find two full baths, two more bedrooms and a studio area that could be converted to a fourth bedroom. The basement rooms are well lit with large windows in daylight framed walls. An ample unfinished space completes the lower level with plenty of room for storage or future expansion.
- This is home is shown with solar panels which is an option outside of the plans. The home can be built without panels without sacrificing the integrity of the design.