Energy Efficient Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- The 2' by 6' exterior walls of this design make for energy efficiency, and the symmetrical front elevation offers curb appeal.
- In the open living area, 12' ceilings top the kitchen as well as the living and dining rooms, adding volume and light. An angled eating bar sets off the kitchen, while a fireplace warms the living room.
- From the informal eating area, you can rest your eyes on a serene courtyard.
- Walk-in closets are found in all three bedrooms. On one side of the house, the family bedrooms share a hall bath. On the other side, the master suite includes a corner tub and a separate shower.
- The good-sized covered porch in back is poised for poolside use, and the garage includes two storage areas.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12