Energy-Efficient Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan gains efficiency from using structural insulated panels for the exterior wall.
- A wrap-around front porch leads to the foyer that is open to the dining room.
- In back, you have clear sight lines from the kitchen all the way across to the great room fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor where bedroom 3 has a vaulted ceiling and the master suite gets an elegant tray ceiling.
- A plant shelf over the foyer and a built-in desk in the kitchen are added benefits.
- Related Plan: Build with standard framing with house plan 4064DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12